Saturday 24 January 2009

The Death of my Dissertation

Heres my dissertation printing...

Heres my dissertation fresh off the press...

Here's my dissertation bound and ready...

Here's my dissertation with CD in the library...

Here is where it all ended. Months of relentless work, our hearts and souls put into the form of size 12, 1.5 line spaced words... right into a battered old cardboard box that was in the corner under a table...  worth it! 
so thats it dead and dusted. I will not say another word, it's just over.

1 comment:

  1. My dissertation actually killed my printer. It tried to kill me and it actually did kill my poor old printer. Printing the entire thing three times was too much for it and it absolutely refused to suck up any paper after that.

    I loved the feeling of freedom that the dissertation binding will give you but no so much the fallout afterwards. There was about a week when I was perfectly happy to revel in my new-found freedom but after that, it felt like all purpose had dropped out of my life.

    Then I pulled myself together. Things turned out just fine but I still could have done without the little "Oh-My-God-What-Now" episode that I had.

    ReplyDelete