Saturday 17 January 2009

Creative campaign Project Presentation...




As presentations go this one has to be in my top 3. At the beginning of this course, presenting was some what of a weekly hell, getting up in front of everyone to have them judge you like an animal and then at the end have "feedback" (they never held back) from people who know about as much as you do which seems pointless but the result is that now we are all very good at it (well most of us(that will drive them crazy if they read this, who could I mean hmmm,,,).
I was very proud of my ideas the images are but one out of 5 briefs that I did the rest you can view on my website :) I did the drawings with Crayola Crayons! nursery kids kiss my ass (not literally) I just raised the bar you little snot bags.
So celebrations are in order... well no not quite everyone got a weeks extension for their dissertations cuz george complained (thank you very much george) :) and so I have another week with no sunlight till it's done 
One small step for man, one giant leap towards my degree.

1 comment:

  1. i heard you guys did the briefs separatly? did u take one on each? how did the presentation go

    ReplyDelete