Saturday 10 January 2009

The best letter to put in a post.

"Tea! Thats all I needed! Good cup of tea! Super-heated infusion of free-radicals and tannins - Just the thing for healing the synapses!" The Doctor

I have to get my fix of tea every morning or my brain just sulks in my skull, refusing to get out of bed (much like me). 
Forget coffee, all that causes is a heart beat of a rabbit, nausea and a horrible come down.
Tea my friends is the way forward! I owe my dissertation being on schedule to that gentle infusion.
Drink Tea, It really is my advice to any one who sits in front of a computer for hours on end.
It no longer belongs to the old or those fucking annoying middle aged women who call it a "cuppa"
 It now belongs to the strong minded people of the world who can say NO! to Starbucks and want to make a statement about what they drink. 
Tea is not a drink, It's a movement!

T-Rules!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete