Monday 5 January 2009

Business Cards!!!

My first professional design gone and come back successfully from print!
As you know, Yellow Brick Road Consulting is my first design account that I won via a competition.
These are the first of the promotional materials I have been working on for Alex to come back from the printers and they look amazing, not just business cards but good business cards and as Alex tells me are the subject of much conversation at his own client meetings.
I'm really looking forward to seeing how the rest comes out, the brand has very suddenly become real and it is just great to see my work working :)

2 comments:

  1. You are really great. Good work. I like the people who are designing with much creativity. I have a very creatively designed business card with me, which was designed and printed by Business Card Ninjas.

    ReplyDelete