Sunday 15 February 2009

Do you expect me talk? No I expect you to leave!!!


It was a very close shave but I had to talk (literally) my way back into my job! and on Valentines day of all days, wheres the love? indeed! 

A big thanks to the official witness to my disciplinary who understood logic (well my logic).

Afterwards my boss could have made me wither and die with that stare, obviously wanted me to leave as the grounds for the whole thing was so ridiculous but I got my own back by spending a load of money on uniform with the lovely allowance I get :) then I spent valentines getting trollied with my fiance :)

Probably not what my creative communication skills were meant for but proves I'm damn good! 

Lets hope next time I can talk my way into a job that I actually want :)

No comments:

Post a Comment