Sunday 1 February 2009

21



I turned the BIG 21 yesterday and my first thought was... fuck! I am now completely clear of the safety net that is considered a teenager. I am now a young adult, to me this means one of the biggest years of my life as a major life shift is coming when i graduate and i step blinking into the real world for the first time. Will it be everything I imagined? well no it won't be I havnt been living under a rock at university! it wont because I'm not rich living in the playboy mansion, 6ft 2 blonde and work as a professional worlds sexiest man! just kidding i dont need to be 6ft 2...

Questions questions questions are everywhere when your 21:

Will i get a job i like?
Where will i live?
Will i have to go back home or chance it in london?
Will i get the degree i want / maybe deserve?
Do i keep a safe job in a shop till the credit bollocks is over?
Should i send cvs now?
Have i enough things on my cv?
Am i good enough for the job i want?
Will i be alone?
Will i find someone?

You know, crap like this instead of my usual dilemma of which to scratch first my arse or my balls.

Good news is though now i'm 21 i can legally adopt a child (africa here i come).

Bad news is If i commit a bad enough crime i will be sent to prison no ifs or buts bit of a bummer... but i can drink in America woo and own a firearm legally what a great mix, might not go to America too soon.

The best i can hope for is to be happy failing this I can now also become a member of parliament so i will change the laws accordingly. 1st on my list would be to give me a job I really want then i will quit and do that instead. see not just a pretty face, i'm also slightly mad :) but at least i have a plan... of sorts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment