Saturday 2 May 2009

I Came, I SAW, I Conquered

We all know as creatives you should push the boundaries but look at your life, does it stop with your work?

If it does, start doing it now. I believe in being fearless in everything you do, no matter how scary the prospect is e.g. a particularly formidable client. 

Here is me on the new SAW roller coaster. Now roller coasters you may think is hardly being daring but when your really scared of them it is an extraordinarily difficult fear to overcome. This was made worse by the old warehouse design, torture instruments, blood, noises from the film of people being tortured, a massive shotgun noise going off in a pitch black part of the queue and the first part of the ride is you in the dark with that scary ass puppet suddenly appearing and starts telling you it wants to play a game!!! nicely followed by being dropped a 100 ft without warning.

Your nerves are shot and your shaking (very similar to a big deadline) then comes the 5 minute slow vertical climb before shooting downwards onto spikes which you barely miss!!!

At the end there is a lovely DVD to show you just how much of a girl you are in comparison to your fiance who laughed throughout the whole thing.

So am I fearless?

Of course I am I'm engaged to get married!

No comments:

Post a Comment