Sunday 17 May 2009

Final Major Project snippet

My Guitar is an extension of myself, I know every bump, dent and imperfection that makes it perfect. I am someone who can create something from nothing and can see through what's there to sing light into the darkness.

My guitar is my weapon of choice, my voice in this over crowded world. I don't shout in anger, I sing with passion. My guitar is my friend, the music our adventures.

To share something that runs so deep within you is natural, music is meant to be heard, not messed with but to be true and raw. Only Musicians understand that this shared passion is being on a higher plain, a unique level of consciousness and understanding you have with your own soul.

This is playing guitar.

Some of my Final Major Project for you to read and wonder at :)

No comments:

Post a Comment