Saturday 30 May 2009

The Duo Rides Again

If you read my blog and thank you if you do, you might have heard me mention my best friend Matt.

I have known Matt literally from childhood to manhood, thats since we were 11, we are now 21.

Originally we weren't going in for being a creative team as we had spent 3 years being told it was nearly impossible and if you make it you'll be fired unless your amazing all the time :s which was a shame as we both are very passionate about advertising.

We did however work together on all our uni projects, very few creative teams share the kind of creative connection that me and Matt have developed through growing up together. This does come with advantages, if one of us is being precious over an idea or just being plain shit we will literally just punch each other but equally we can break each others creative blocks and instead of bouncing ideas of each other we can play olympic tennis with bowling balls and rocket powered super rackets.

We don't need any stupid gimmick to sell ourselves as our brand is ourselves. Just chatting to us or to people who know us and you will see we just love to laugh, listen to rock music and make great advertising.

We were approached at DIALOGUE (which btw was a big success) by two really nice guys from BD Network who seemed to really like our work and told us to call them to talk. Both me and matt were a tad under the influence but it was free wine what can you do? and so I hope we didn't put them off.

We will be approaching them very soon once I have moved house.

So me and Matt will be going for the creative dream once again, we have both been feverishly reading everything on their website and we cant believe we haven't come across them before. Anyway thats for another post.

The duo rides again, but is it into the sunset?

Oh yeah, thats me the lanky one and Matt's the shorter ginger one, bit of a anti-climatic unveiling of myself... enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment