Friday 19 June 2009

My Copywriter...

Us creatives are a crazy breed, we aim to experience as much as possible. This is Mr Matt Roach my creative other half and looks like he experienced nearly all 100 things to do before you die at Download, which judging from this picture is a good job as he looks like he is about to die... come to think of it I haven't actually heard from him in a while...

I have and never will work with Matt because we simply just have too much fun in what we do. To be in Advertising you have to be a character, some of the most interesting people I have ever met have been ad people, they say what won't kill you... blah blah blah. Well as you can see Matt has way too much character :P

So why write a post on Matt? well he will be starting his own blog soon and so you can look forward to a much better punctuated and grammatically correct version of our journey, the content however I can't guarantee, as quite clearly my blog is already better than his (face! roach)


No comments:

Post a Comment