Saturday 18 April 2009

What a difference a Dave makes...


What can I say I like this T-shirt, never a truer word spoken by a top quality garment. Finally my ability to bring my skill and personality to a project is being recognized world wide. Well not quite because as this t-shirt demonstrates...


Yes it is a world wide phenomenon that everyone knows a Dave, not to say the quality of some Dave's have been ruined by cheap copies and imports no no no, Dave's in short are amazing which is why In every creative agency there is a Dave, I challenge anyone to prove me wrong and if you can... well! what are you waiting for there is a Dave about to graduate right here!!!

If you could, buy one of these T-shirts @ www.balconyshirts.co.uk your guaranteed to get laid. Unfortunately not with the models as they don't come with the T-shirt.




1 comment:

  1. sweet! a copy of the original which can be found at www.davewear.com

    ReplyDelete