Monday 13 October 2008

Follow the Yellow Brick Road.



Do you need an extra brain?
Need help squashing any wicked competition?
These days you need courage to follow your heart or your business could blow away.
If you follow the yellow brick road, help can be just a click of the heels away.
Don't hide behind a curtain, see what you could have had all along.
Today I was accosted by a very frustrated romanian girl asking me whether I had done the yellow brick road brief. Of course my answer was, what brief?
  She sent me the brief and here it is, I can not disclose too much info but it is a competition amongst my Uni for a chance at designing a logo for a new company, this is my offering for a logo and possible brand platform. I couldn't resist messing around with the copy. If I win, there is a glowing reference and future work to be had so wish me luck. 
  If I win you can bet your ass I will tell you about it on here and I will be able to disclose the whole extent to which I went with this and it will make a lot more sense. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment