Saturday 20 December 2008

Job Offer!!!

Hooray no more need for this blog...

Just kidding, I did however get a job offer of sorts. My CV is available online to a bunch of recruiting agencies. I joined just to see what would happen as a lot of students do. To my absolute surprise I had a phone call a couple of days later from a very nice lady offering me a temporary position in a design agency in Ipswich.
Politely I told her that I hadn't graduated yet but it was good to know that it worked! the lady was very nice about it and I hung up the phone.
It may not sound, much but to me it was huge, I had a big smile on my face thinking "I might just be able to do this" I take any feel goodness when ever I can (not that kind of 'taken' happiness! you stereotyping boring businessman!)
So there you go all you creative industry folk if you want to feel good but don't particularly want to give anyone money, email a student to tell them their work is very good and guaranteed they will be on a (legal) high of esteem.


No comments:

Post a Comment